Watch out if you buy a car in Spain!
😧!!! PLEASE WATCH OUT !!! 😧
IF YOU ARE BUYING A CAR IN SPAIN, PLEASE FOLLOW THESE 10 GUIDELINES and see our website http://aboutcars.es/about-us/buying-a-car-in-spain/ for more info.
– 1 Make sure that there are no outstanding payments or fines on the car.
– 2 Check cars which have been imported have the original Km
– 3 Make sure that the car has a service history if possible.
– 4 Buying a car privately can be a problem don’t take the risk, buy through a car dealer http://aboutcars.es
– 5 Make sure that the seller has got all the original documents
– 6 Check if the ITV (MOT) is in date.
– 7 Check the chassis number on the car against the car documentation is the same.
– 8 Make sure that the payment for the car is through a bank transfer to avoid problems.
– 9 Take the car to a professional garage to have a complete check up.
– 10 Make the car payment through the bank and complete the name transfer on the same day at the Trafico office.
However If you want to ensure your peace of mind we will take care of everything from start to finish.
Please contact us by email email@example.com
call/WhatsApp 630 83 71 43 or see our website http://aboutcars.es